Sex, we all know is a wonderful way to celebrate love, freedom and everything else that feels good from within. To some, it relieves stress. To others, it’s the healing drug. It’s fun to many, and it’s all good. Many of us love sex because it’s a big part of our relationships. I mean, getting to know someone you find attractive, and the thought of touching them appropriately, and the fact that you will also be touched in a way you’d want to be touched. How beautiful is that?
That’s why I am requesting of you to participate in my survey. – DBM
- What is your age?
3. Describe your sexual orientation
4. Relationship status
In a relationship
In an open relationship
There is someone I regularly have sex with
5. How many sexual partners have you had in your lifetime?
More than 50
6. How often do you have sex?
Less than once per year
Once per year
Once every few months
Once per month
Once per week
More than once per week
7. At what age did you lose your virginity?
8. Assuming you like a sex partner you are not married to, very much, is condom use, something you always consider when having sex with them?
9. Do you find fidelity challenging?
10. Have you ever had sex in a public outing (ie: club, party, music event, festival, etc)
11. If yes, do you mind sharing the story?
12. When you’re out alone, which of these two would you be considering?
Hanging out with cool friends
Finding someone to hook up with
13. Have you ever engaged in group sex before?
14. If yes, how many people were involved?
15. Have you ever had sex on illicit drugs?
16. Have you used sex toys on yourself before?
17. Have you used sex toys with a partner?
18. Describe the wildest sexual experience you’ve ever had.
19. Which is more important to you during intimacy
Having an orgasm
20. Are you comfortable responding to questions about sexual assault?
21. Have you ever been sexually assaulted?
22. On the scale of 1 to 10, how important is sex to you?
23. Is being compatible sexually with a partner something you consider before proposing marriage to them?
End of survey. Thank you for your candor.